CLASS TITLE: CSR- Weekend Operations Clerk
Directs the day-to-day operation of the General Aviation office; does related work as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Lead Clerk performs a variety of clerical tasks involving responsible decision making in
accordance with established policies; considerable accuracy and good judgment in establishing
work procedures is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge of functions, procedures, and policies of department, ability to make decisions in
accordance with the established regulations; ability to work with a minimum of supervision; ability to get along well with others; capability of a high degree of accuracy in compiling data; efficient in QuickBooks; knowledgeable in accounting; dependability; good physical condition. May also be asked to operate computer with cash drawer; Close out cash register and print transaction edit list each evening; Telephone operator; Order fuel; Advise line personnel of fuel requests, hangar movements and related customer requests; Monitor office admittance; Handle fuel sales, credit card authorizations and credit applications; Maintain current records on all aircraft activity; Maintain aircraft cards; Operate Klaxon Horn, Emergency Telephone and Intercom communications; Contact emergency response agencies as needed; Dispatcher for Airport Police Department; Record daily enplane and deplane activity; Complete reading from credit card machine each evening; Record data on Meter Sheet – twice daily; Communicate with pilots on Unicorn.
Requires a high school diploma, thorough knowledge of clerical duties and responsibilities, and/or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Weekend Shift Saturday 9am-9pm and Sunday 9am-9pm
JOB TITLE - ALLEGIANT AIR
CLASS TITLE: Customer Service-Ground Operations (Cross Utilized) Agent
This position is responsible for providing customer service to all customers, including scheduled or charter services. Responsibilities will also include ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations and commissary duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ideal candidate must be people-oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations, and seating arrangements.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers and provide hotel, meal, and taxi vouchers when appropriate.
- Ensure FAA, Allegiant Air and airport regulations are followed.
- Enforce safety/security measures and monitor safety-sensitive zones.
- Assist Customers with special needs, i.e., Customers who need assistance in boarding.
- Load and unload baggage and co-mail of various weight and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Marshal in the planes and push back the aircraft.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
- Work in extreme outdoor conditions.
- Ability to push/pull/lift 70 lbs on a continuous basis.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Coordinate, provide training and ensure training requirements are met for all employees, i.e., new hire, recurrent, supplemental and local training issues.
- Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986.
- Able to attend required training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Basic computer skills. Knowledge of general office equipment.
Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to carry 70 pound suitcase from the floor to 18 inches and carry 70 pound suitcase in front of you with both hands for a distance of up to 25 feet; must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, squatting, kneeling, crawling, twisting and sustaining those positions for extended amounts of time. Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF WORK:
Airport environment: indoor and outdoor. Extreme outdoor conditions where extreme temperature ranges may be encountered. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.